Be Part Of Our Awareness Team
Join the Lenawee College Access Network
The Lenawee College Access Network Awareness Team develops methods to communicate to students and their families using our vast LCAN network.
As LCAN Awareness Team Members we:
- Support the Lenawee YOUTH Council projects for any planned college visits.
- Spread the word of our college visits using our vast network and social networks.
- Provide the support that is needed during College Application week.
- Continually develop new and effective methods to communicate to students and their families using our network.
Our Awareness Team
Types of LCAN Teams
For businesses or organizations that want to help students.
Provides support for college applicants through collaborative strategies.
Helps in the planning of financial aid, resolve barriers & evaluations.
Align, establish & share practices of existing mentoring & education.
- Next article October 23, 2015Next
- Fifth Annual Michigan College Application Week Promotes Universal Access to Higher Learning October 20, 2015LANSING, MICH. — Hundreds of high schools statewide will kick off Michigan College Application Week beginning Monday, Oct. 26 through Friday, Oct. 30. The national initiative, hosted by Michigan College Access Network, seeks to provide each high school senior with the opportunity to apply to institutions that will further their education. Emphasis is placed on […]
- Lenawee College Access Network Receives $60,000 Implementation Grant September 24, 2015Grant supports collaborative process to increase college-going rates in Lenawee County LANSING, MICH.—The Michigan College Access Network has announced Lenawee College Access Network will receive a $60,000 implementation grant to support strategic efforts to improve college-attainment rates within the community. MCAN provides planning, implementation and continuous improvement grants to support college-access and -success initiatives. The three types […]
- MCAN Announces Reach Higher Grant Recipients September 21, 2015Program to encourage high schools to build a college-going culture and improve college enrollment outcomes Lansing, MI – September 21, 2015 – Michigan College Access Network (MCAN) announced 100 schools across the state will receive $5,000 grants to boost efforts to help students pursue education beyond high school. 139 schools applied for the competitive Reach Higher grant in […]